Pages

Easy Bread Recipe - Rice Cooker Bread - The First Step

I love bread. The smell of a bakery.

I always thought making bread is only something that's been left for the professional baker to do.

1 day I was watching this anime, "Yakitate Ja-pan" Which translates into freshly bake Ja-pan and it is a play of words, where "Pan' means bread.

There they provided this really simple and easy bread recipe.

By now I'm guessing a few of those that watched the same anime would be thinking.. "Was it the rice cooker bread?"

Haha for those who don't understand what I'm saying, I've include a actual footage from the show.









Hope you have enjoyed that easy to make basic bread recipe and I do hope you try it out!
You could try adding in some flavors in it to suit your taste!

And with that first try! We welcome you! To Easy Bread Recipe
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Now we can have own fresh make bread! Thank for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of good it does me to have a video I can't watch! Going to remedy that? I'd like to try out the recipe with my rice cooker!

    ReplyDelete